Professional make up course
Independently of an initial level of knowledge and experience, all students are starting from the very beginning (so having never done make-up before is no obstacle).
Besides the theoretical and practical information about the execution of make-up, I believe it is equally important to understand the philosophy behind the make-up as a sophisticated form of communication throughout history and especially today, and the role of make-up artist in the process as an executor and (even more important) psychologist and educator which, to my opinion, is one of the important differences between good and EXCELLENT make-up artist.
- Introduction to the make-up and possibilities it opens professionally -Skin- typology, physiology and treatment in terms of preparation for the make-up
- Studying different types of facial features, creating perfect eyebrows, etc.
- Foundation-the creation of the ideal base and its importance
- Decorative make-up through its evolution
- Beauty through history (the icons of beauty and their make-up, that even today inspires the fashion trends; Cleopatra, Elisabeth I, Madame Pompadour)
- The beauty of the 20th century (studying of each individual decade 1910,1920,1930…1990‘s) through fashion and film (Hollywood divas)
- Fashion photography make-up
- Fashion-show make-up
- Actual fashion trends and „creation“ of new ones
- Fantasy make-up, alternative make-up accessories and materials (feathers, lace, crystals)
- Drag-queen make-up
- Working on the fashion shoot with a professional models and top photographer
- School provides complete make-up and tools needed, individual maps and files, books and photo material, models and photographer service
1 month / 144h / mon-sat, 15-21h
Next term : April 23th, 2019.
info : firstname.lastname@example.org